Global Design Challenge – Coming Soon!
The Future of Design Has Changed.
Lucky for you, we saw this coming.
In partnership with Systemic Diversity & Inclusion Group, the Global Design Challenge has the potential to reach millions of marginalized women, BIPOC K-12, higher ed students, and entrepreneurs through our education, government and corporate partners.
- It is our goal to provide beginner-level creators and designers with free education leveraging best-in-class technology workforce tools to accelerate digital learning.
- How companies and governments can collaborate with educators to prepare students for the #FutureOfWork and #Entrepreneurship.
- Fuel progress in the area of economic opportunity and tech education for global women and BIPOC youth.
Smartphone Alexa Skills Workshop – Summer 2021
A free no-code smartphone virtual workshop, using Alexa Skill Blueprints, putting low income, underrepresented middle school and high school girls at the forefront of the COVID-19 response (ages 13-17) in Nigeria and U.S.A.
- Nigeria is Africa’s largest economy with the highest poverty level in the world
- Around 130 million girls worldwide were out of school before COVID-19, according to UNESCO, and more than 11 million may not return to classes
- For every dollar invested into girls’ rights and education, developing nations could see a return of $2.80, according to a new report
- What technology can do for governments and our communities
- How employers, educators and governments can work together to reduce global poverty and help reach targets to improve girls education included in the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals, signed by world leaders in 2015