Unlocking The Full Potential of Women & BIPOC Youth Worldwide.
The impact of world changing technology such as artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) has the power to become a great equalizer in education and a key differentiator for institutions, businesses and governments that embrace it. Technology is significantly transforming the way we work and live. We believe that marginalized communities should not be excluded from the opportunities that these changes create.
Help Support our Scholarships & Programs.
Come to a fun virtual networking fundraiser event, hear from a VIP keynote speaker, meet new people and enjoy a team-based competition as you demo unlockthebox.io, We Connect The Dots’ new SaaS platform for educators & industry.
‘Unlocking Potential’ is a quarterly fundraiser to help support student scholarships for our global education programs. All money that is raised will be awarded as prizes and to provide learning opportunities to women, underrepresented and low-income students.
Date: Wednesday August 4, 2021 – Virtual
Time: 11am-1pm PDT / 2-4pm ET
Topic: What is a Digital Factory & How To Build a Rapid POC
- Keynote, Q&A (1 hour)
- Mind-mapping exercise (30 minutes)
- unlockthebox.io demo – We Connect The Dots’ newest SaaS for educators & industry (30 minutes)
- Top 3 winning teams will receive Amazon Gift Cards
Who Should Attend?
For tech executives, founders and professionals, from the enterprise, startup and nonprofit worlds. You can create your own teams of up to 4 individuals, or be randomly assigned to a group.
Join as an Individual, Team or as a Game Sponsor:
- Individuals: Free to attend. Enjoy an online live keynote delivered by a world class industry expert, followed by exclusive virtual networking with professional peers. Assigned randomly to a team, you will walk through a mind-mapping exercise and a fun competitive demo of unlockthebox.io.
- Teams: Free to attend. Bring your own team (max team size of 4) to the event and competition!
- Game Sponsorship: Put your brand in front of participating tech executives, founders and professionals from the enterprise, startup and nonprofit worlds. Sponsor a lock to create custom questions around your company or product. Or sponsor the prizes to include your brand on the giveaways!
All money that is raised will be awarded as prizes and to provide learning opportunities to women, underrepresented and low-income students.
Educating 1 Million Women Can’t Be Accomplished Alone.
We Connect the Dots, a non-profit educational organization founded by Laurie Carey in 2013, seeks to use learning and coaching models to create positive outcomes across education and professional development communities and provide engaging learning experiences. We Connect the Dots exists in-concert with Ms. Carey’s for-profit entity, Nebula Academy (a D.B.A. of Laurie Carey Consulting). Nebula Academy’s mission is to use cognitive learning and coaching models to create positive outcomes across education and professional development communities, where technology is used as a tool for supporting productive and engaging learning experiences. http://www.we-connect-the-dots.org.
EDequity.Global, is a brand within the We Connect the Dots organization, founded by Shauna Ruyle in 2019, EDequity.Global is a global coalition of partners advancing cloud education and economic equity for women and BIPOC youth leveraging Amazon Web Services (AWS). www.edequity.global.